Attention all Rec Room Families:
Hello Rec Room families! We hope you are all safe and healthy. We want to update you on our re-opening strategy that we have been working on. First off, we plan to open on June 1st for our Summer Session. We are going to start off slowly so that we can be sure that our procedures are working and we are able to keep everyone safe. We will start with 2 four week sessions. There will be a week off in between the sessions in order to do a thorough clean. We are also planning on summer camps during the July session. We will have more info on those June 1st.
As you can see from the schedule, classes will be different from what we are all used to. In order to maintain social distancing, we are going to combine levels in our three different sections (preschool, gymnastics, tumbling) and only have 1 class at time. Stations will be set up and there will be instructors at each event (somewhat like camps). It will take some getting used to for all of us but the health and safety of our students and staff is the end goal.
We will also have new procedures throughout to insure we are complying with what the Health Department is setting.
• All employees will have their temperatures checked when they arrive for class.
• We are asking that parents drop off students at the start time (not early) and return for pick up on time. We will have a staff member at the door to escort students in and out. We will have very limited seating for a parent that would need to supervise their child. This exception will have to be made in advance with Kathy.
• We will be cleaning the mats and equipment between each class. For this reason, we have shortened the gymnastics times to 45 minutes. Preschool will stay the same at 45 minutes and tumbling will be 60 minutes as it is the last class of the day. Warm up times will be shortened to compensate for the shorter class times.
• All students should sanitize/wash hands before they enter the floor area and then as they leave. We will have sanitizer available throughout the gym but feel free to bring your own!
• All students should bring their own water bottles each class. We will have water available for refills but no cups.
• Please do not come if you, your child or any family members are sick.
We are so excited to get our gymnastics back on!! Sign up for the June 1st Summer session will begin on May 18th! You can call 317-594-5555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We so appreciate and miss all of our families! We know that it may not be the time for some of you to return. We will be patient and hope to see you in the fall.
Celebrating 20 Years! 1999-2019
The Rec Room is a recreational gymnastics and tumbling facility for girls and boys ages 2 and up.
Our main emphasis at The Rec Room is to develop and maintain healthy, strong children through the challenging sport of gymnastics. By providing a fun, safe, non-competitive and caring environment, children can feel confident about themselves and what they can achieve.
Classes are offered for all levels of gymnastic ability, ranging from 45 minute pre-school classes to 90 minute advances classes.
Classes are offered in 8 week sessions, meeting once a week with a variety of levels per day.
Class sizes are limited so that all students can participate without having to sit and wait.
Gymnastic classes (Including pre-school) offer instruction on tumbling, balance beam, uneven bars, vaulting and trampoline.
Classes are offered by “skill level” and the students are evaluated every session on their progress.
The Rec Room was created with families in mind. We encourage parents to follow their child’s development and feel the excitement that they feel when they accomplish a goal. When a child does something well, they ring “The Bell” and everyone claps. This is such a positive moment for the student!
The Rec Room was established in 1999 and has had thousands of kids flipping and rolling ever since. The coaches love what they do and that love gets passed on to the kids. Come see how gymnastics at The Rec Room can build your child’s strength, flexibility and confidence!